Tick-borne diseases are quickly spreading across the US, especially here in New England.
Unfortunately, many of these diseases share similar symptoms and are difficult to detect without testing.
Our certified lab offers comprehensive testing for major tick-borne diseases – ensuring physicians provide the correct diagnosis to patients and help them get the most effective treatment.
Our dedicated testing facilities in the heart of Massachusetts are equipped with very latest in pioneering technology – giving you the confidence and peace of mind that you’ll receive the most sensitive, accurate, and reliable test results available.
- ImmunoBlots – results in improved sensitivity because it includes Lyme Borreliae-specific antigens from multiple strains and species; and improved specificity because pure proteins are sprayed at specific positions on the blot.
- Western Blots – qualitative immunoassays where antibodies are visualized. They determine whether pathogen-specific antibodies are present in patient serum or plasma and are generally more sensitive and specific than the ELISA and IFA tests.
- Broad Coverage Assay – a qualitative test designed to detect IgM and IgG antibodies to Lyme Borreliae group-specific antigens in human serum.
- IgXspot – an enzyme-linked immunospot assay that detects human T cells reactive to borrelia/pathogen-specific antigens.
- Lyme Dot-Blot Assay (LDA) – a qualitative immunoassay for the direct detection of Borrelia burgdorferi-specific antigens in a patient urine sample using anti-B. burgdorferi antibodies.
- Serology – The IgG/IgM Antibody Serology test is an ELISA (enzyme linked immunoassay), which indicates the presence of both IgG and IgM antibodies to B. burgdorferi.
- PCR – We offer traditional and real-time PCR Lyme tests and PCR tests for co-infections.