$0 out of Pocket Cost*
With insurance or federal program for uninsured
* Patients should not have any out-of-pocket costs, but you should check
with your health plan to confirm before scheduling a test
Testing for travel?
Requirements vary by destination. It is your responsibility to select the correct test type for your destination or event and to get tested at the proper time to get a valid result. Test types and turnaround times are listed when you schedule your test.
At this time insurance is not covering the cost for international travel.
• Results are available next day.
• Tests performed at on-site lab.
• Required for most travel.
• Results available same day.
• Accepted for travel.
You will receive an email when your results are ready.
Please follow the CDC recommendations if you receive a positive test or have COVID symptoms. Click on the link given below :